Singapore attraction consists of magnificent oasis of exotic vegetation. National orchid garden is one of the finest tourist attractions in Singapore. It contains an impressive collection of more than 3000 species of orchids. The pioneer online tourism guide a1singaporehotels.com is presenting here a brief introduction of popular Singapore tourist attractions.
- Singapore Zoo is amongst one of the world’s most spectacular zoos. Its orang utan breeding programme has successfully saved a large community of endangered species.
- 3.2 km long sandy beaches stretching across Siloso, Palawan and Tanjong is one of the prime tourist attraction in Singapore. These beaches are also known for some spectacular events like the Sentosa Sandsation, Black Moon Foam Parties, Zouk Out Dance Festival and Sentosa’s yearly countdown Parties.
- CHIJMES is a national heritage site which offers an exciting dining, shopping, leisure and entertainment experience.
- The Singapore art museum has permanent collection of over 4000 art work which is the largest collection of 20th century Southeast Asian art in the region.
- Chinatown Heritage Centre houses a wealth of memories and untold stories of how Singapore’s early forefathers had settled in this area after their perilous journey from afar.